Monday, July 6, 2009

Yummy gluten-free pretzels

One of the first things I was ever brave enough to try after starting a gluten-free diet were pretzels. My mom told me that they tasted exactly like regular wheat pretzels. She was right. These pretzels are so good that people can't tell a difference. I have bought a lot of different things from this company and all of them are good. My 3 favorite products from them are the pretzels, bagels, and regular bread. You can order from them online here, you can also find a lot of their products in specialty grocery stores. I buy most everything at Market Street or Whole foods. There are a few other ones around my area that sell gluten-free items as well, but I shop at these 2 the most. Check them out, they really are great.


No comments:

Post a Comment