Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks to Starbucks for selling gluten-free items.

Finally the buzz with gluten-free diets is starting to become much more known and talked about. I am very thankful for that. No one can quite understand unless they have experienced this what it is like to have to be so careful with everything you eat. Being sick from eating is no fun. I think personally traveling is one of the hardest things. You never know what will be around for you to eat and grabbing food on the go is not easy for a celiac. I commend Starbucks for introducing gluten-free items into their prepackaged foods because for one thing you can find a Starbucks almost everywhere. (except in Arkansas) Today I was able to finally get one of their new gluten-free muffins. It was very good and very moist. YUM! I will be back. They are supposed to be getting something new next week too so I look forward to that as well.









Thank you Starbucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment