Friday, July 24, 2009

Chipotle, one of my favorite gluten-free fast food meals




Okay so I will admit that I am afraid to eat out, but I do love Chipotle. There are not many people that understand what celiac disease is and sometimes it can be hard to trust a restaurant and the wait staff not to make you sick. I have never gotten sick from eating at Chipotle, so I do go there often. I think I could eat it a few times a week and not get sick of it. I used to always get the burrito, but of course I can't eat it anymore since the tortilla is a flour tortilla. Luckily they have a few other options. I always get a salad because anyone that knows me knows that salad is my favorite food. There are so many endless options with a salad. The picture above is what I always get. The scoop of guacamole is my favorite. They have the best guac. You can also get a bowl instead of a salad which is basically a burrito in a bowl without the tortilla. I prefer more lettuce and dressing which is why I get the salad. I have also read from a couple of different celiac blogs that you can get hard tacos too. Check with the chipotle team before trying them just to make sure they aren't fried with anything that has gluten in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment