Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pamela's chocolate chunk cookie mix

Out of all of the gluten-free baking mixes that I have tried Pamela's is the best hands down. She has many different products out there, but the ones I have tried are the cookie mix, brownie mix, and chocolate cake mix. She also has packages of cookies that are so great too. I have used the pecan shortbread cookies as a pie crust before. Just break the cookies up into a fine powder and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 7-8 minutes or until it starts to turn a light brown. It tastes exactly like a graham cracker crust. Today I decided to try the chocolate chip cookie mix as a cookie cake instead of cookies. It is so good! Another thing that I really like to do is spread icing over the top to make it like a true cookie cake. You can never have too much icing!

I have found that most major grocery stores chains carry the Pamela's brand. I have found them at Market Street, Sprouts, Whole Foods, and Kroger. You can view the website here







No comments:

Post a Comment