Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some handmade soaps that I am really loving

A couple of months ago I purchased 5 natural/handmade bar soaps from a nice person on Etsy. For some reason lately I have really been into natural soap. It started with Lush. I really love Lush, but let's be honest it is pretty expensive. My favorite soap from Lush is Honey I washed the kids. I was able to find an exact dupe for it on Etsy, so I decided to purchase a few other soaps from this seller as well. You can view this sellers items here I wish I was able to share pictures with you of my personal soap, but I cut into them so they are no where near as pretty as they were when she shipped them to me.

I purchased the pink sugar cold process soap, cannabis and coconut, honey be sweet (lush dupe), citrus bliss, and coconut orange. My 2 favorites so far are the pink sugar and cannabis and coconut. I am really loving them all though. Check her stuff out. She has a lot of really cute soaps for a really good price. Oh and of course they are gluten free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment