Monday, June 22, 2009

PF Changs, an amazing gluten-free dining experience

If you have not already been to PF Changs to experience their amazing gluten-free menu, get to one as soon as you can! They are one of the best restaurants for a wonderful gluten-free dining experience. I went with my husband and 2 friends and we had a great dinner. They are having a special right now where you can get soup; an appetizer; entree; and dessert for 2 people, and the cost is 39.99. That's right 20.00 per person!! I had egg drop soup (this stuff is VERY good) gluten free lettuce wraps (taste like the real thing) Ginger chicken with broccoli (not my favorite dish but still good) and since none of the desserts that you could pick from were gluten-free I paid extra and got the Flourless Chocolate Dome cake!! This thing is so good! I recommend it to you if you love chocolate. It is very sweet and rich. It comes with raspberry sauce and fresh berries. It is to die for!

Check out PF Chang's gluten-free menu here


I hope you have a great experience there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment