Tuesday, September 15, 2009

pure heaven! gluten-free granola bars

I stumbled across this really good and really easy recipe while reading another gluten-free blog. It is so easy and the result is delicious. There are endless ways to make these which makes the recipe that much better. I have made them twice now. The first time I used dried cranberries and almonds, and the second time I used dried cherries and apricots with chopped pecans and I threw in a little bit of coconut too. You can find the recipe here

You can order gluten-free oats here I was able to find these in a grocery store here so if you have stores around you that carry harder to find gluten-free items look for them there. I think that they have a form on their website that tells you who sales their products also.




No comments:

Post a Comment