Friday, September 25, 2009

Fast, easy and good gluten-free pad thai

When I was first diagnosed with Celiac disease I was constantly looking for something fast to make for dinner. For all of you that are gluten free you can understand that this can be a challenge. Sometimes you just don't feel like making everything you eat. I found a brand called Thai Kitchen that offers many different gluten-free options. They are almost all ready in minutes. My favorite dish is the boxed pad thai. It is so easy! The box comes with sauce and noodles, and you add whatever you like to it. We usually add chicken, but we have made it with shrimp too. My favorite way to eat it is with green onions, chopped peanuts, cilantro, chicken or shrimp, and mung beans. Now my husband will not eat most of that so he just puts peanut and chicken in his. Oh well he is missing out! You should be able to find this at any grocery store. I have seen it at several different ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment